Google

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Freecycle All Those Things You Don't Want

Do you have stuff laying around the house that you don't want to throw away because there is still life in it, but you don't any use for it. I am that way. I always have stuff I don't have use for but won't throw away. Well, now you don't have to throw it away or hang on to it, you can recycle it.

Recycling has become the big thing now a days. You see the recycle for newspapers, soda cans, milk jugs etc. Well now you can recycle everything you don't want and right from your home. All you need is your computer.

My daughter hooked me up with it. There is a recycle site online that you sign up for in your area. You can even sign up for surrounding areas. I like to stick close to home. Once you sign up, you can start advertising your stuff. You don't have to give you phone number or address when you advertise something you give away. When you advertise something and someone is interested, you send an e-mail to that person. I send e-mails with only my phone number. If the person is really interested I will give my address but only if my husband is going to be home when they come to pick-up. Otherwise, I meet them at a parking lot somewhere out in the open. Better to be safe than sorry.

I have seen everything from books, to furniture, clothes, computers, entertainment centers, vehicles, you name it, it is there. Something else, there is no selling on the site. You can put an ad that you are looking for something. If there is someone out there with what you want, you will be sure to know it within hours.[lanores]

No comments:

Click here to get your free mobile phone or apple ipod